Hope you all head a nice weekend. I used my extended weekend from uni this time to travel a bit around UK. I left London on Friday to Nottingham, this is not my first time being there as couple of my friends used to study there. It is very nice small, cosy town. It was a nice getaway from a busy London lifestyle. But couldn't afford a weekend without doing nothing actually, so while waiting for my boyfriend to finish his classes on that day, I had spent the afternoon in the library doing my stuff (so no matter where I am, still busy catching up on). On Saturday we head in early morning for a day trip to Liverpool. First time being there and the northest city ever been in UK. It is very nice and everything was a walking distance. Loved their shopping district, it felt very different from London. No cars and buses and not too crowdy and no many tourists in your way.
So what's up with Liverpool? We went to see couple of museums around, have a walk around the port/dock, homeland of Beatles and they got this very interesting architecture all around the city! Very modern alikes. Get back to Nottingham on the day at night. Sunday we had a full day to spend in Nottingham, walk around some parks and city centre, visited places where Batman and Robin Hood was filmed and in once of the park saw for a first time a deer so close enough to take a picture of him chilling in the middle of the grass where people were having picnics and having a walk:D How odd. Anyway, Monday lunch time I again head off back to London.

Have you ever been in Nottingham and/or Liverpool? What's your thoughts about these cities?
A little photo diary pull out together for you here.






















Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my close/photography /ask me


Lulu Guinness (UK) Missguided  US