A short photo diary of Scotland trip. We were there for 5 days (minus a day for arriving and leaving). It was enough time to enjoy the beauty of historical city and to spend some nice time with a family. The weather in Scotland was very chill and it was rainy time to time. We were lucky that we didn't catch the rain when we needed it, such as when we went for a day trip to St. Andrews and Kingdom of Fife or when we were exploring Edinburgh castle or hiking on a hill at Holyrood park.

You may see some pictures very dark and cloudy, however, I did very like Edinburgh. It was very different and love those builduings. I am sure coming back to Scotland!

Right now I am in Shanghai, much more different climate and looking forward to spend couple weeks here. Will be updating some old stuff that I have preapred for you as well as with photos from my travel as soon as I collect pictures together. For now, you can follow me on instagram or facebook or follow me on snapchat (@ thuyphamt) for updates!





































Playing with a new toy for a first time - selfie stick :D







  Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me